By Julie Short
If you are usingyour vacuum to only clean carpet, you are missing out. Your vacuumcleaner can make your cleaning life easier (depending on your particularmodel).
Here are just a few ways my vacuum helps around the house:
1. The usual, clean the carpets.
2. Make the adjustment and clean the tile and wood flooring.
3. Use the attachment to clean out the drawers and cabinets.
4. Use that attachment to clean out the refrigerator drawers and shelves.
5. Clean out the dryer vent.
6. Clean out the window sills and open up the windows to clean out the base track.
7. While you have the window open, vacuum the screens if needed.
8. Vacuum the baseboards.
9. Vacuum the ceiling fans.
10. Vacuum the lampshades and furniture.
Julie Short has been married to her husband, Stoney, since 1997.She is currently working on a series of books known as Julie’s SimpleSolutions. She is a Mansfield resident, business owner and member of the Mansfield City Council.
Find her book “Cleaning Your House in Minutes a Day” here.