This recipe is perfect for chilly winter nights. It’s creamy and filling and you can make it in less than 45 minutes. For a spicy kick, add red pepper flakes!
• ½ diced onion
• ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
• ½ cup diced mushrooms
• 1 TBS olive oil
• ¼ cup butter
• 3 cups shredded chicken breasts(cooked)
• 6 oz spinach
• 8 lasagna noodles (broken into bite sized pieces)
• 1 cup of shredded parmesan
• ¼ cup Italian seasoning
• 1 TBS garlic powder
• 1 TBS onion powder
• 3 cups chicken broth
• 1 cup heavy cream
1. Add onion, mushrooms, butter, garlic powder, and onion powder into a large soup pot. Cook until softened.
2. Add chicken broth, olive oil, anditalian seasoning. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Cook lasagna noodles according to package in a separate pot (this prevents the noodles from absorbing all the broth).
4. Add sun dried tomatoes, parmesan, shredded chicken, spinach, and heavy cream to soup pot. Then add noodles and simmer until spinach is wilted. Garnish with more parmesan cheese and enjoy!
I have been looking for the perfect breakfast recipe for Christmas morning. It needs to be quick, easy, and include lots of bacon.This recipe checks off all the boxes, and it can be made the night before and put in the fridge to be baked in the morning!
• 12 eggs
• 1 cup milk
• 1 lb. bacon crumbled
• 1 onion diced
• 1 bell pepper diced
• 3 cups of frozen hashbrowns
• 2 green onions chopped
• 1 TSP garlic powder
• 1 TSP onion powder
• 2 cups shredded cheese
• ½ TSP pepper
• ½ TSP salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13 baking dish.
2. Spread hashbrowns evenly in baking dish.
3. Cook bacon in skillet until crispy and crumble. Set aside ¼ cup of bacon.
4. Add onion and bell pepper into skillet and cook until softened.
5. In a large mixing bowl, add onion, bell pepper, milk, 1 cup of shredded cheese, and eggs. Whisk and add bacon and seasonings.
6. Pour mixture on top of hashbrowns and top with the rest of the shredded cheese and ¼ cup of bacon.
7. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until eggs are firm and the top is barely golden brown. Cut into squares, serve, and enjoy!
This recipe is the perfect side dish for Christmas dinners! I added Old Bay to give it a kick and the crispy bread crumbs on top give it a savory flavor. This recipe serves about 12 people
• ½ cup chopped onion
• 1/3 cup of milk
• 12oz frozen broccoli florets
• ½ stick of butter
• 1 can of cream of chicken soup
• 8 oz of Velveeta cheese
• 3 cups of cooked white rice
• 1 TBS Old Bay seasoning
• 11/2 cup of garlic and herb bread crumbs
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees
• Add butter and onions to a large skillet and cook until softened. Add broccoli and cook till softened.
• Stir in milk, Velveeta cheese, cream of chicken soup, old bay, and rice. Mix until cheese is melted and even consistency.
• Pour mixture into 11x8 baking dish. Top with bread crumbs and bake for 30 minutes or until top is crispy. Serve and enjoy!
Jaydyn Kowalski is a stay-at-home wife and rabbit mom. She developed a passion in the kitchen at a young age while cooking for her family and gives all the credit for her cooking skills to her mother. You can find her making a mess in her kitchen in Athens, Texas. If you have a recipe to share or one to request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mansfield, Texas, is a booming city, nestled between Fort Worth and Dallas, but with a personality all its own. The city’s 76,247 citizens enjoy an award-winning school district, vibrant economy, historic downtown, prize-winning park system and community focus spread across 37 square miles. The Mansfield Record is dedicated to reporting city and school news, community happenings, police and fire news, business, food and restaurants, parks and recreation, library, historical archives and special events. The city’s only online newspaper launched in September 2020 and will offer introductory advertising rates for the first three months at three different rates.